About Dr. Yates
- B.A. in Medical Science – Northwestern University, Illinois 1983
- M.D. Northwestern University Six-Year Honors Program in Medical Education – 1985
- Surgical Internship – Howard University Hospital, Washington, DC – 1986
- General Surgery residency – Howard University Hospital, Washington, DC – 1990
- Fellowship in Critical Care/Trauma – University of Maryland Hospital – 1991
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Critical Care/Trauma Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Society
Carol A. Donohue, RN, BS
Carol has over 30 years of nursing experience. Her interest in facial rejuvenation lead to a focus in the field of Cosmetics/Aesthetics. With over 15 years of experience in Aesthetics and her knowledge of products, Carol is an excellent injector and a leader in her field.
Carol received her Nursing degree from Truman College in 1985, then received her Bachelor of Science from College of St. Francis in Joliet in 1992. She trained under Oculo-Facial Plastic Surgeon David Turok and has worked with Plastic Surgeons David Ross, Peter Geldner, Gregory Turowski, Ric Izquierdo and Richard Kopolovic. Carol has completed continuing education and advanced injection training for facial aesthetic products: Sculptra, Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse, Voluma and Juvederm She also has had much success with the use of Botox for Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
Carol has been a trainer for Baltech Medical Corporation. She has trained both Physicians
and Nurses in Botox and filler injection techniques. She has also trained for Lumenis on the use of Lasers and IPL for hair removal and skin rejuvenation.
Carol is currently a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses and The Illinois Medspa Association.